從2022回看1962年的暴雨將至

2022/05/24 向1941年誕生的Bob Dylan致意。謝謝這一首「暴雨將至」(1962)。
預告了這個由國家與企業合作治理,工業與媒體共同污染,以及靈魂與生態一起荒涼的世界。

Oh, where have you been, my blue-eyed son?
喔,你去哪兒了,藍眼的孩子?
Oh, where have you been, my darling young one?
喔,你去哪兒了,摯愛的少年?
I’ve stumbled on the side of twelve misty mountains,
我跋涉過十二座籠罩著霧氣的高山,
I’ve walked and I’ve crawled on six crooked highways,
我走過也爬過六條彎曲的公路,
I’ve stepped in the middle of seven sad forests,
我踏進七座哀傷的森林中心,
I’ve been out in front of a dozen dead oceans,
我面對著十二片死去的海洋,
I’ve been ten thousand miles in the mouth of a graveyard,
我也曾深入墓穴洞口千萬里,
And it’s a hard, and it’s a hard, it’s a hard, and it’s a hard,
而有一場暴烈,一場暴烈,一場暴烈,一場暴烈,
And it’s a hard rain’s a-gonna fall.
一場暴烈大雨即將落下…

Oh, what did you see, my blue-eyed son?
喔,你看見了什麼,藍眼的孩子?
Oh, what did you see, my darling young one?
喔,你看見了什麼,摯愛的少年?
I saw a newborn baby with wild wolves all around it
我看見一個初生嬰孩被狼群環伺,
I saw a highway of diamonds with nobody on it,
我看見一條鑽石砌成的公路,上面空無一人,
I saw a black branch with blood that kept drippin’,
我看見一根漆黑的樹枝,血水不斷流下,
I saw a room full of men with their hammers a-bleedin’,
我看見一個房間站滿了人,手上拿著滴血的榔頭,
I saw a white ladder all covered with water,
我看見一把白色梯子完全淹沒在水中,
I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken,
我看見一萬個演說者舌頭都已毀壞,
I saw guns and sharp swords in the hands of young children,
我看見槍枝和利劍握在孩子的手裡,
And it’s a hard, and it’s a hard, it’s a hard, it’s a hard,
同時一場暴烈,一場暴烈,一場暴烈,一場暴烈,
And it’s a hard rain’s a-gonna fall.
一場暴烈大雨即將落下…

And what did you hear, my blue-eyed son?
你聽見了什麼,藍眼的孩子?
And what did you hear, my darling young one?
你聽見了什麼,摯愛的少年?
I heard the sound of a thunder, it roared out a warnin’,
我聽見雷聲轟響,咆哮著警告的話語,
Heard the roar of a wave that could drown the whole world,
聽見巨浪怒吼,足以淹沒整個世界,
Heard one hundred drummers whose hands were a-blazin’,
聽見一百個擊鼓者手上閃著電光,
Heard ten thousand whisperin’ and nobody listenin’,
聽見一千種低語,然而沒人聆聽,
Heard one person starve, I heard many people laughin’,
聽見一個人在挨餓,我聽見許多人在嘲笑,
Heard the song of a poet who died in the gutter,
聽見一位死於溝渠的詩人歌聲,
Heard the sound of a clown who cried in the alley,
聽見窄巷裡,一個小丑在哭泣,
And it’s a hard, and it’s a hard, it’s a hard, it’s a hard,
同時一場暴烈,一場暴烈,一場暴烈,一場暴烈,
And it’s a hard rain’s a-gonna fall.
一場暴烈大雨即將落下…

Oh, who did you meet, my blue-eyed son?
喔,你遇見了誰,藍眼的孩子?
Who did you meet, my darling young one?
你遇見了誰,摯愛的少年?
I met a young child beside a dead pony,
我遇見一個孩童靠著一匹死去的小馬,
I met a white man who walked a black dog,
我遇見一個白人牽著一條黑狗,
I met a young woman whose body was burning,
我遇見一個年輕女子,身軀正在燃燒,
I met a young girl, she gave me a rainbow,
我遇見一個女孩,遞給我一束彩虹,
I met one man who was wounded in love,
我遇見一個男子因愛負傷,
I met another man who was wounded with hatred,
我遇見另一個男子因恨負傷,
And it’s a hard, it’s a hard, it’s a hard, it’s a hard,
同時一場暴烈,一場暴烈,一場暴烈,一場暴烈,
It’s a hard rain’s a-gonna fall.
一場暴烈大雨即將落下…

Oh, what’ll you do now, my blue-eyed son?
喔,你現在怎麼打算,我藍眼的孩子?
Oh, what’ll you do now, my darling young one?
喔,你現在怎麼打算,我摯愛的少年?
I’m a-goin’ back out ‘fore the rain starts a-fallin’,
我要在大雨開始之前離開,
I’ll walk to the depths of the deepest black forest,
我要走進森林最黑最深的深處,
Where the people are many and their hands are all empty,
在那裏人們雙手空無一物,
Where the pellets of poison are flooding their waters,
在那裏劇毒的藥物被撒進水源,
Where the home in the valley meets the damp dirty prison,
在那裏山谷的家園滿是潮溼骯髒的監獄,
Where the executioner’s face is always well hidden,
在那裏劊子手的面孔總是妥善地掩藏,
Where hunger is ugly, where souls are forgotten,
在那裏飢荒慘烈,在那裏靈魂被遺忘,
Where black is the color, where none is the number,
黑在那裡是色彩,空洞在那裡是編號,
And I’ll tell it and think it and speak it and breathe it,
我要分辨,思索,言說,在其中呼吸,
And reflect it from the mountain so all souls can see it,
繼而把它反映在群山之上,讓所有生靈都能看見,
Then I’ll stand on the ocean until I start sinkin’,
然後我將站在海洋中央到我開始下沈,
But I’ll know my song well before I start singin’,
但在我開始歌唱之前,會熟記我的歌
And it’s a hard, it’s a hard, it’s a hard, it’s a hard,
同時一場暴烈,一場暴烈,一場暴烈,一場暴烈,
It’s a hard rain’s a-gonna fall.
一場暴烈大雨即將落下…

1個讚

致意 崔健

一無所有 該是最浪漫的情歌吧

當年早熟的憤怒抗議 同時去殖民的覺醒
這樣的原創,面對西方絲毫不遜色,而且有亞洲的土地血脈
2022 的七月 謝謝崔健 ,讓台灣的金曲獎 可以向他致意

1989 崔健 一無所有

我曾經問個不休 妳何時跟我走
可妳卻總是笑我 一無所有
我要給妳我的追求 還有我的自由
可妳卻總是笑我 一無所有

喔 妳何時跟我走 喔 妳何時跟我走

腳下這地在走 身邊那水在流
可妳卻總是笑我 一無所有
為何妳總笑個沒夠 為何我總要追求
難道在妳面前我永遠 是一無所有

喔 妳何時跟我走 喔 妳何時跟我走

(腳下這地在走 身邊那水在流 腳下這地在走 身邊那水在流)

告訴妳我等了很久 告訴妳我最後的要求
我要抓起妳的雙手 妳這就跟我走
這時妳的手在顫抖 這時妳的淚在流
莫非妳是正在告訴我 妳愛我一無所有

喔 妳這就跟我走 喔 妳這就跟我走

(腳下這地在走 身邊那水在流 腳下這地在走 身邊那水在流)

喔 妳這就跟我走 喔 妳這就跟我走
喔 妳這就跟我走 喔 妳這就跟我走
喔 妳這就跟我走 喔 妳這就跟我走

1個讚

19歲出道的天才少女歐 新時代的女神

1個讚

2019 的靈性呼喚